Thursday, January 22, 2009

THINGS I LEARNED TODAY

  • Blogging is an OK deal.
  • When paint cans say "Use in a well-ventilated area"...they mean it.
  • Chalkboard paint doesn't come off hands easily...and it's sticky.
  • Black walls are awesome.
  • Baby Ireland's random squeals are loud and scary.
  • I call Ireland "Baby Ireland" a lot.
  • She pinches. And twists. In areas you definitely do not want her to.
  • Dad's granola bars are super crunchy and would be better soaked in milk.
  • White Ultra Gloss spray paint is pointless.
  • The person I talked to on the phone yesterday was, in fact, not a woman.
  • My Super Bowl party is going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
  • Accidentally spray painting your nose hairs = gross.
  • Always buy the widest painter's tape possible.
  • I miss airsofting.
  • I haven't logged into my Gmail account since April.
  • It's 2:30 a.m. and I haven't cleaned up my paint mess.
  • Crap.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, a blog for Lacy! What are you painting? I think chalkboard paint sounds neat, but I've never tried it.

    So will I see you on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I painted the baby puke green wall in my closet area next to my bathroom. It's pretty sweet to walk in and see this huge black wall. I'm excited to draw and write on it.
    YES you will see me on Saturday!
    I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to repeat what my sister said, "YAY, a blog for Lacy!" Welcome, friend. Trippy clock you have on your main page, I like it. Also, I hate painters tape.

    ReplyDelete