Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love Pizza Hut.

I also love surveys.
Herein lie my alter egos.
To find your ROCK STAR NAME take your first pet & current car:
Manchester LeRoy Jimmy. (Yes, I named my dog Manchester LeRoy. I was 2. Shut up.)
To find your GANGSTA NAME take your favorite ice cream flavor and your favorite cookie:
Peanut Butter Brownie Peanut Butter. (The "Brownie" goes with the first "Peanut Butter." Although I would like it just as much if it went with the latter one!)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME? Your favorite color and favorite animal:
Black Owl. (Ooh, I like it.)
Want to know your SUPERHERO NAME? Just add the word "The" plus your 2nd favorite color, and your favorite drink:
The Silver OJ.
Your NASCAR NAME. Take the first names of your grandfathers:
Royden Herman. (Or Herman Royden...I like the first one better.)
If I ever go into WITNESS PROTECTION you can find me with this name. Your mother & father’s middle names:
Gaye Scott. (I sure hope I never have to go into Witness Protection...yikes.)
TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME? Just take your 5th grade teacher’s last name and add a major city that starts with the same letter:
DeCook Denver.
Of course, if you find me in witness protection I will assume it was because you were using your SPY NAME. Add your favorite season/holiday to your favorite flower:
Independence Lily. (I took out the "Day" from Independence and the "Calla" from Lily. "Independence Day Calla Lily"? I don't think so.)
Find your CARTOON NAME by taking your favorite fruit, and an article of clothing you’re wearing right now, then add "ie" or "y":
Apple Shortsie.
Your ROCKSTAR TOUR is heading across the northeast...it's called "The” + Your fave hobby/craft, your fave weather element + the word “Tour”:
The Jewelry Lightning Tour. (This one's pretty dumb. I used to collect rocks, does that count? "The Rock Lightning Tour" is way better.)

Alright. I need to go make some headway on the room cleaning front.
Peace out, homies.

P.S. My chalkboard wall turned out AWESOME. I made some stencils on my mom's Cricut Expression, and I made one of my own. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment